Enlightenment Radiance ThemeHow to use it
Here's a port of the GTK Theme Radiance, light theme used on Ubuntu.
These theme is complete with full Elementary widgets integrations, so enjoy your E19 with one unified look for GTK, EDJ and ELM applications!
Extract the file zipped and copy it on your home directory: ~/.elementary/themes
Select with Theme Selector Radiance and Enjoy the Theme!Where's the "Lot of Colors"?
Radiance Theme is cool, but maybe you don't like it.
This theme looks good with a lot of GTK themes like ZonColors and a lot of Murrina themes.
You can change your color scheme with Settings -> Look -> Colors
- Border Frame allows you to change the color of border title and toolbar
- Border Frame Active change the gradient that appears on Selected windows. If you try a dark border, I suggest you to set Border Frame Active Alpha channel to lesser values.
- Border Title and Border Title Active are generally to change if you change border title.
An example of Ambiance version
Unfortunately Elementary widget doesn't be affected for the change with Enlightenment's Colors Manager, so you can change more deeply your theme
How?Super Radiance Pimp!!!
Extract the sources of the theme doing this:
- Open a terminal
- Type edje_decc ~/.elementary/themes/Radiance.edj
- In your home directory you will find a folder named Radiance, go inside and ope with gedit, nano, mousepad or your favorite text editor the file named radconf.edc .
Here you can change the color value as you want.
After that, open a terminal and type edje_cc ~/Radiance/default.edc -o ~/CustomRadiance.edj
You will find on your home directory CustomRadiance.edj
, your new theme with a lot of colors. Move it into ~/.elementary/themes
folder or use Theme Selector -> Import
At the moment the theme looks pretty good with themes not dark
, with light window's colors and dark foreground.
I'm working of a version for dark themes that makes also GTK Ambiance theme pretty good.
If you find something wrong, please report here in a comment or search me on Bodhi Linux Forum
Enjoy this theme and enjoy Enlightenment!
- 11/7/2014: Updated theme with the commit d15a411ce0d1da698c663284103e6cd32bbd2375 and redesign ELM Bubble and ELM Notify widgets: now it's more readable their content
- 4/7/2014: Fixed ELM Genlist widget, now it is selectable. Epour should working good now (thanks kuuko!)
- 2/7/2014: Fixed the strange behavior you get when restoring a minimized window in latest E19 build
- 19/6/2014: Added Init group (the initial splash screen) and Modal Window Border group, fixed minor things
- 19/5/2014: Have you seen in the past ellipsis (the three annoying dots) instead regular text? Fixed all the part!
- 7/5/2012: Correct minor bugs on Elm Genlists Widget and [T1214] bug from phabricator
- 6/5/2014: Removed all .svg pixmaps: now it is decompilable; correct minor things